Thursday, May 24, 2012

Full Sail's EBMS Program: Training the Entertainment Leaders of Tomorrow

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I am proud to tell you that I have completed my Graduate program at Full Sail University. CLASS OF 2012!!! I have created a presentation on my reflection of the Entertainment Business Master's of Science program over the past year. I would like to thank each of you for taking the journey with me and please take a look at the presentation by clicking on the following link.



Link to Presentation: http://youtu.be/ve4MZMKonQQ

In my theme of this blog, I like to give ratings and I definitely give the EBMS program 5 stars out of 5 for development and curriculum interaction provided for the student.

Thank you for your time and attention. This is KB and this has been Real to Reel.

2 comments:

  1. This program was definitely a pleasure to take and advise anyone interested in the entertainment industry to further their interest and education through Full Sail University.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- so what job do you have and did getting the EBMS help to get it?

    ReplyDelete