Friday, August 5, 2011

MY RETURN....Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2

Well I know it's been a minute since I have let you guys with a post, but after my move from NC to MD and having to get everything together; I'm BACK!!! So I went to check out the latest and final Harry Potter installment (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 or HP7-2) to get back in to my moviegoing attitude back into gear. So why did I choose a 2.5 hour movie to get me  going??? Why not?

So here I am watching a movie that I am actually excited about viewing. Here we are after a full decade of J.K. Rawling's hit Harry Potter and the (Various Titles) and the amazement and wonderment that they have brought us. I know...I sound like a big kid right about now. Anyway, this franchise has gained so much during its tenure within the literal and film industries. It's latest achievement is that this HP7 hit $495 million globally. It surpassed the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film which was the previous crown holder.

So now to the movie description.....We enter where HP7-1 (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows left off) where Harry just lost his little friend Dobby, whom just recently assisted Harry in escaping being captured and killed. Harry, Ron, and Hermione search for Voldemont's horcruxes (hidden enchanted items linked to his life and powers) to destroy the dark lord and save the world. They also discover secret about Harry's past and his presence at the school. This covers secrets and occurrences over the past 8 films that uncover Harry's origin. The film ends with the final battle between Harry and Voldemont and the future of the school of Wizardly and our heroes.

THis is definitely a film that is good for the entire family and adults (or kids) of all ages. I give this film a 4.5 Reels and has definitely ended on a good note.


No comments:

Post a Comment