Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cars 2


(Photo Courtesy of Disney/ Pixar Animation Studios)


So here we are with Cars 2, the sequel to the Cars which was a 2006 Blockbuster hit by Disney/ Pixar Films. Been seeing promos for the Film for the past month and couldn't avoid seeing this movie after my children purposely laid the "Big, Brown Eyes" on me in order to persuade me to take them. Although, it isn't like I wasn't interested myself to see this film and was pretty sure if they didn't want to see it...I may have went by myself.

So here we are back in Radiator Spring with the old gang of Cars from the first film and enters in Fan Favorite, Tow Mater (played by Larry the Cable Guy) and his comical act. While performing his daily towing duties, he awaits Lightning McQueen (played by Owen Wilson) to arrive from his Piston Cup Race. Once Lightning arrives the two embark on their fun-filled summer plan. One night while having dinner, Lightning is challenged by Francesco Bernoulli (played by John Turturro) to race in the World Grand Prix. Lightning accepts the challenge and heads to Tokyo, Japan for the first of three races. Once in Tokyo, Mater becomes mistaken as an American Spy and is sidetracked on an adventure of international espionage.

This film is sure to entertain both young and old and those in between. So grab your child or even take yourself or a date and enjoy the movie. Before you leave, I will give this film 5 Reels and say that is another classic by Disney/ Pixar Films!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment