Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Transformers 3)


        (Photo Courtesy of www.transformermovie.com)

Now here's the deal...I am only gonna give you a brief overview of this AWESOME Film because I want you to experience the excitement that I did at the premiere of the film last night without knowing exactly what you are walking into....SORRY!!!....but it's for your own benefit. All I can honestly say that this third installment to the Transformers is a very complete movie that is perfect for ALL ages and genres. I was already eager to see the film but afterwards I just walked out with a smile upon my face thinking that this was a very satisfying film.

"Transformers 3" has brought back our favorite characters (minus Megan Fox of course) as well as added some very fresh faces to the cast for both Humans and Robots.  So be on the lookout of Sam Witwicky (played by Shia LeBeouf) and Optimus Prime (voiceover by Peter Cullen).What's different within this clash of Autobots/ Humans against the Decepticons is the history of the war that we are informed of during the movie. Be sure to pay very close attention to every detail, which will be very hard while viewing the beautiful new cars that are able to transform, the visual wonderment of battle sequences, and the vivacious (Megan Fox) replacement of Victoria Secret Model, Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley. This is another exceptional addition to the Transformers Franchise and by Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.

I could not help to give this film anything less than 5 Reels for it excellence!!! Hell it's honestly worth seeing more than once and I'm already on my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment