Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mr. Ghetto's "Walmart" New Orleans Bounce: Display of Ignorance and Audacity





Now I have to address this "Walmart" song that is allover the Internet right now and has moved onto the official newsroom in many areas. I took a look at this video while browsing the www.worldstarhiphop.com  video blog site. So out of curiosity, I take a look and am amazed by the level of audacity that plays before me. Please feel free to take a look via Youtube before I continue...http://youtu.be/O1tufujnbzU.

LMAO literally...because I know that you are amazed by what you've just seen, right? Well I was too...believe me. Now I will admit that I am a man and I love to look at beautiful females and their bodies, but when you display them in an ignorant and distasteful way; that's where I draw the line! Now I am all for young black men getting out here in this crazy and unforgiving world and making a hard-earned buck or three but come on! We got females wearing next to nothing in family-frequented store and gyrating to a song that reeks of trademark infringement. Now many COULD compare this to the people to Erykah Badu's "Window Seat", which I have also included for your viewing pleasure...http://youtu.be/9hVp47f5YZg, and say that "this is another form of expression by being noticed and I will simply say in return that this "BULLSHIT". First of all, The two are nothing alike in the sense of quality and meaning. So.....NEXT! Now I won't go off the deep end and say that this has set our people back another 400 years, but will say that this is a blatant display of sexism and ignorance and that we must draw the line somewhere before this kind of mess(yes I said MESS) continues!!! I will say as a respectful man and father that this isn't something that our youth and women should be subjected to. I am sure that I will have many who will disagree with me but I as those will express my God given opinion as I see fit.

Now others have express their feelings for the video as well and I have included their video for viewing as well via World Star Hip Hop. So enjoy and check back with me for additional news on any additional Film/ Video turning heads.....this is your boy KB and I'm O.U.T.

Beware of STRIP POLES being sold at your local Walmart next week!!!!

1. http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6cSM04U84rgif637

2. http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh94FX23NmoK11vTBB





No comments:

Post a Comment