Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mr. Popper's Penguins

Warning....Warning.....Warning....another flaky kid movie on the loose!!! Believe me this Post will be quick. My second kid's movie in two days and I am still unsettled by the money that i have spent on them but once again...As long as my kids are happy then I am happy (guess you can't tell by my tone right now, huh?) Anyway, here we go....

Mr. Thomas Popper Jr. (played by Jim Carrey), is a successful and driven businessman that pays much more attention to his professional life than his personal life. Enters six penguins that turns everything about his life upside down and for the better. Mr. Popper's penguins is another adaptation of the classic book written by Richard and Florence Atwater.

Now i will say that I still love Jim Carrey's humor, but this film definitely seems very close to that of "Liar, Liar". Only difference is the story line!!! This film was NOT disappointing but could have given much more. You are definitely taking your chances on viewing this one, but if the kids are begging to see then absolutely take them; if they are not then do NOT waste your time. Wait until it comes out on DVD!!!

I give this one 3 Reels and calling it a wrap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment